Fees and Further Important Information
- Hourly rate for individual personal therapy starts at £55 per hour.
- If you book a block of 6+ sessions, a £5 per hour reduction can be offered.
- Hourly rate for organisations purchasing therapy starts at £65 per hour
- Reports or similar £75
- Attendance at meetings will be charged at the full hourly therapy rate.
- Group therapy varies between £15-30 per person per session depending on numbers, duration etc. (Minimum number required for group run).
- For a group within your Specialist Service the charge is £85 per hour
- 1-2-1 Clinical supervision is priced between £50-£65 per hour in Peterborough or via phone/internet.
- Group clinical supervision is negotiated specific to need
- Training and consultancy day rates vary between £300 (non-profit/charity) and £550 per day (corporate)
- Arts & Health interventions and other bespoke activities are based from £25 per hour.
- Alison aims to offer a sliding scale if/when possible depending on your ability to pay, but therapy/supervision is an investment in, and commitment to yourself.
Other Contractual Information
Alison has full Professional Indemnity Insurance, and HCPC registration.
Sessions must be paid for at the start of the session or upfront if the discount is required. Invoiced agencies must pay within 7 days.
One hour free phone consultation or face to face meeting in Peterborough is given without cost to explore your enquiry.
48 hours notice must be given to cancel a session otherwise full payment will still need to be made.
If Alison cancels there will be no cost or recompense to yourself. Any upfront payments made under the discounted block arrangement will not be refunded in the event of the person not wishing to continue.
CONFIDENTIALITY - To maintain yours and other's physical and psychological safety, information will be shared on a 'need-to-know' basis with appropriate persons if required. You will be required to complete an information and consent to treatment sheet during assessment. Risk assessment is an ongoing procedure throughout therapy. You will always be informed. Your data will be protected and only used in relation to your therapy and safety as stated here.