Fees and Further Important Information
* NEW LAWS RE DATA AND PRIVACY MEAN YOU MUST READ THIS SECTION AND TICK THE BOX AT THE BOTTOM. IF WE MAKE CONTACT THROUGH OTHER MEANS THAN THIS CONTACT FORM (SUCH AS DIRECT EMAIL OR PHONE), YOU WILL NEED TO DO THIS TOO*.
Hourly rate for individual personal therapy starts at £50 per hour.
- If you book a block of Sessions, a reduction can be offered. PLEASE ENQUIRE
- Hourly rate for organisations purchasing therapy is between £50-£65 per hour
- Reports or similar £75 each
- Attendance at meetings will be charged at the therapy rate.
- Group therapy varies between £15-30 per person per session depending on numbers, duration etc. (Minimum number required for group run).
- For a group within your Specialist Service the charge is £85 per hour
- 1-2-1 Clinical supervision is priced between £45-£65 per hour in Peterborough, Cambridge, Huntingdon or via phone/internet ( I use Zoom: a fully encrypted service with options for live visual and document sharing).
- Group clinical supervision is negotiated specific to need
- Training and consultancy day rates vary between £225-550 per day
- Arts & Health interventions and other bespoke art and meditation activities are based from £25 per hour.
- Therapy or supervision is an investment in, and commitment to yourself. The price includes all venue costs and art materials as well as the experience and skills of a trained Art Psychotherapist, artist, supervisor, & educator.
Other Contractual Information
Alison has full Professional Indemnity Insurance, and HCPC registration as required by Law.
Sessions must be paid for at the start of the session or upfront if the discount is required. Invoiced agencies must pay within 7 days.
Upto one hour free phone or face to face consultation is given, to explore your enquiry.
48 hours notice must be given to cancel a session otherwise full payment will still need to be made.
If Alison cancels there will be no cost or recompense to yourself. Any upfront payments made under the discounted block arrangement will not be refunded in the event of the person not wishing to continue.
CONFIDENTIALITY - To maintain yours and other's physical and psychological safety, information will be shared on a 'need-to-know' basis with appropriate persons if required. You will be required to complete an application form and a consent to treatment form. Risk assessment is an ongoing procedure throughout therapy. You will always be informed. Your data will be protected and only used in relation to your therapy and safety as stated here and in line with my professional and legal requirements. These may alter over time, but I will endeavour always to consult with you and keep you fully informed. Alison Hawtin May 2018.